Millbrook Manor Nursing Home
Millbrook Manor Nursing Homes’ ethos is to support our residents in maintaining quality of life through the provision of care in a person centred and individualised manner. We treat each of our residents with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family. We are committed to working with each resident to ensure their individual needs and expectations are met wherever practicable. Our aim is to create an environment which feels like home, promote dignity and respect within a safe environment.
Our Mission Statement :
Is to always focus on improving and developing:
- The quality of the care, hospitality and choice we offer our residents.
- The quality of our staff, their experience, development and behaviour.
- The quality of the environments we choose and the buildings we operate.
- The quality of our systems and our financial performance.
- We support our clients to maintain their independence and promote their ability to self-determine whenever possible.